Weekly COVID-19 Update - Reported Wednesday, July 28
The Niagara County Department of Health issued the following weekly update on positive COVID-19 cases in Niagara County from July 22 through July 28. Reports will be made each Wednesday. We regretfully report one new death of a Niagara County resident from COVID-19. We send our deepest sympathies to the family and friends of this individual. The rest of the report is as follows:
- 71 new positive cases (for past 7 days)
- 19,930 total positives to date (isolations + recoveries + deaths)
- 81 active cases (1 in hospital)
- 19,487 recovered
- 362 deaths
- 117,542 residents with at least one vaccine dose (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker)
- 2.1% Positivity Rate, 7-day average (https://forward.ny.gov/percentage-positive-results-county-dashboard)
The Niagara County heat map that breaks the positive cases down by municipality since the beginning of the pandemic can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/ybgzmusw.
The Niagara County heat map that breaks down active cases only by municipality can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/y5b4hldh.