- Hours : 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (716) 438-4071 (you will be directed to leave a message)
- Fax: (716) 438-4077
Personnel Officer: Malcolm A. Needler
Niagara County Civil Service Mission Statement
The mission of the Niagara County Civil Service Office shall be to ensure all eligible participants are afforded their rights under Article V, Section 6 of the New York State Constitution, whereby selection for appointment and/or promotion will be based on merit and fitness in a fair and open competitive system that allows for the maximum achievement of each individual within a specified career path of employment.
Other helpful References:
- Civil Service Reference Manual
- Employer Resources and Forms
- Employment and Exam Information
- Civil Service FAQ's
- Niagara County Rules and Appendices for the Classified Civil Service - January 13, 2021
- Rule of Three PDF
Apply for Jobs Today!