Children With Special Needs
Lockport Office Number (716) 439-7460
Location: Trott Access Center, 1001 - 11th Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14301 MAP
Niagara Falls Office Number 278-8180
- Director/Early Intervention Official Stacy Lampman (716) 439-7463 or (716) 278-1991
- Supervisor/Early Intervention Manager Janice Jenosheck (716) 278-8168
The mission of the Children with Special Needs Division is to insure that children with special health care needs have access to necessary services. Through the coordination and delivery of medical, educational and related services, identified needs of the child and family are met, thus enhancing the child’s quality of life and improving the capacity of the family to meet their family member’s specific and unique needs.
The division is certified by the New York State Health Department and the New York State Education Department.
Programs within this division are:
- Early Intervention/Child Find Program (EI/CF) which serves children birth (0) through two years (2) of age
- Preschool Special Education Program which serves children three (3) to five (5) years of age
- Children and Youth With Special Health Care Needs Program (CYSHCN) which serves children birth (0) to twenty-one (21) years of age