1. The Haz Mat Technician Module 1 class and the Rescue Technician Basic class, scheduled to start August 1 need more students to sign up or they will be cancelled.
2. The date of the Grain Bin Rescue class has been changed to WEDNESDAY AUGUST 17 at 6 PM.
3. Upper Mountain Fire Company will be hosting Tactical Extrication taught by Tactical Advantage Training. The class will be held on Saturday, August 13 and Sunday, August 14. The cost will be $200 per student. If any chief has members interested or questions please contact Chief Leven at firstname.lastname@example.org or 969-1148.
4. The next meeting of the Niagara County Volunteer Firemen’s Association is scheduled for Thursday July 21 at 7:30 PM at Wilson Fire Company. Mercy Flight will be out guest discussing their billing procedures and answering questions.
5. The NC Volunteer Firemen’s Association is looking for volunteers to work at the Public Safety Tent during the Niagara County Fair, August 3 thru 6. Contact Darlene Gurnett at 432-2844 or Greg Robertson at 754-2199 if you are willing to donate even an hour of your time.