Working For The Niagara County Government
Niagara County is committed to promoting its open job opportunities for residents and encourages those interested in employment with the County to apply. Most, but not all, jobs with Niagara County require a civil service test. The sections below will tell you what opportunities are currently available; the first section is for open job opportunities and the second section is for upcoming civil service exams.
The links below will take you to the Niagara County employment portal where you will have the opportunity to create an account and complete an application. This information will then be saved, allowing you to pursue additional Niagara County opportunities. The staff at Niagara's WorkSourceOne are available to help you navigate this process should you need help.
For additional information, click here to be taken to Civil Service FAQs.
- Current Employment Opportunities
- Upcoming Civil Service Exams
- Continuous Recruitment Exams: Continuous Recruitment eligible list are established for one year from the date your application and grade is approved by the Personnel Officer. These openings may be in the County, Cities, Towns, Villages or School Districts of Niagara County.
Other local Civil Service Opportunities:
- Niagara Falls Civil Service Exams
- City of Lockport Civil Services Exams and Positions
- North Tonawanda Civil Service Exams