Prior to clicking on the reservation button below, please read the following rules and policies:
The Niagara County Parks Department will begin accepting shelter reservations each season beginning March 1 at 12:01 AM. Cash or credit card reservations can also be made in our office beginning March 1st.
At the end of your transaction, you will be asked to print your park permit. Please make sure you have use of a printer, or are able to take a screen shot of your permit before proceeding with your reservation.
By continuing, you acknowledge the following rules:
- Absolutely NO refunds are given.
- Permit is valid rain or shine.
- Park hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Splash Park hours (if available) are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- No Glass containers.
- Animals must be on leashes and picked up after.
- Music must not interfere with other picnickers (this includes bands).
- No bounce houses, rock climbing walls, inflatable slides, dunk tanks, pony rides, or any type of amusement rides are permitted!
- Review the Niagara County Park Policies
Before continuing, please view park map(s) for correct shelter number(s). Park maps can be accessed by clicking on the park tab at the top of the Parks home page, and clicking the park map link for that particular park. The following information is required to process an on-line shelter reservation:
- Park name
- Date of reservation (example 07/01/2019)
- Shelter number
- Your credit card
- Contact telephone number and email address