There are three large shelters, 14 smaller shelters, and a larger band shelter available for daily rental throughout the Park. There are charcoal grills at each shelter. Basketball courts, volleyball courts, tennis, courts, and a splash park are all available. A small lake located in the front of the park is stocked for fishing. There are 3 restrooms and 2 playgrounds at the Park. Oppenheim Park is open from Memorial Day weekend through the end of September, seven days a week.
Reservation rates are $40.00 for small shelters, $65.00 for non-electric large shelters, and $70.00 for large shelters with electric.
- No glass containers.
- Park hours are 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Splash Park hours are 9 AM to 8 PM.
- Animals must be on leashes and picked up after.
- Music must not interfere with other picnickers (this includes bands).
- No bounce houses, inflatable slides, dunk tanks, or any type of amusement rides are permissible in the parks.
- Permit is valid rain or shine. Absolutely NO refunds are given.