Counseling & Wellness Services
Good Faith Estimate
If you wish to complete your Intake Packet in advance of your appointment, you may download and print the Intake Packet (Part 1 and 2), complete the forms and bring them to your appointment.
Intake Packet Part 1 Intake Packet Part 2
The Counseling & Wellness Services at locations in Lockport and Niagara Falls provide outpatient services to Niagara County residents, 18 years of age or older (ages 12 and older coming soon), who seek help for a range of behavioral health concerns and limited physical health concerns, including depression, anxiety, suicidal feelings, psychiatric illness, substance use, relapse prevention, basic primary care and wellness services.
Treatment methods include:
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Family Education
- Medication Therapy & Education
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Trauma Counseling
- Physical Health Services / Basic Primary Care
- Wellness Services
Business hours are Monday 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Tuesday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Individuals are seen by appointment; however no initial appointment is needed for new clients.
Open Access Walk-In hours for new clients:
- Lockport 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Niagara Falls 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Shaw Building – Mt. View Campus
- 5467 Upper Mountain Road
- Lockport, NY 14094
- Telephone (716) 439-7400
- Trott Access Center
- 1001 Eleventh Street
- Niagara Falls, NY 14301
- Telephone (716) 278-1940
- Dual Diagnosis / Co-occurring Disorders
- Anxiety Management
- Sexual Abuse Victims
- Serious Mental Illness (SMI)
- Depression Management
- Chronic Post Trauma Management
- Substance Use Disorders
- Behavioral Health Disorders with Co-morbid Physical Health issues
- Solution Focused Treatment
Insurance accepted include:
- Blue Cross
- Community Blue
- Univera Healthcare
- Independent Health
For those individuals not covered by insurance, a sliding-fee scale, based on income, is available.
Therapy and supportive services are provided by:
- Licensed Social Workers
- Registered Nurses and LPN
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Other Qualified Health Professionals
- Integrated Care Manager
- Peer Wellness Coach
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Family Physician and Family Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse