Community Network Of Care(CNOC)
What is CNOC?
The Community Network of Care for Children and Families in Niagara County (CNOC) developed out of the participation of the Niagara County Department of Mental Health with NYS Success in a SAMHSA grant. The Department has continued to provide leadership by providing staff to further develop CNOC, facilitate the Advisory Council and Subcommittee meetings, act as liaison between the various partner and community entities, and coordinate various trainings for schools, community partners, and families alike. Although the grant ended in September 2016, CNOC has continued its System of Care (SOC) work in the county. The CNOC collaborative is composed of governmental, not-for-profit agencies, schools, parents / caregivers and youth that work collaboratively to fulfill its Mission, Vision and Goals.
It is the mission of the CNOC in Niagara County to identify current services for children and their families, as well as the gaps in services, and encourage collaboration among all.
It is the vision of the CNOC in Niagara County to provide a coordinated network of services and supports that meets the needs of children and families in Niagara County. These services and supports are child and family directed; community-based; and respectful to situations, cultures, privacy, and primary language spoken.
Build a cross-system, coordinated, and collaborative System of Care;
Develop guiding principles that incorporate the System of Care (SOC) values and principles;
Increase Cultural & Linguistic Competence of child and family serving providers within the community;
Incorporate SOC work into the Niagara County Plan.
County Team Lead
Niagara County Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services (NCDMH)
Myrla Gibbons Doxey, MA LMFT, NCDMH Deputy Director
Phone: (716) 439-7410
Fax: (716) 439-7418
- Barker School District
- Catholic Charities of WNY
- Catholic Health Services - Mount St. Mary's Hospital
- Child & Family Services
- Community Missions of Niagara Frontier, Inc.
- Every Person Influences Children (EPIC)
- Gateway Longview
- Hartland Bible Church
- Help Me Grow WNY
- Hillside Children’s Center
- Homeless Alliance of WNY
- Independent Living of Niagara County
- Lewiston Porter School District
- Lockport City School District
- Lockport Treatment Court
- Mental Health Association in Niagara County
- Mobile Safety Net Team - Rural Niagara
- New Directions Youth & Family Services, Inc.
- Newfane Central School District
- Niagara County Community College
- Niagara County Public Health Department
- Niagara County Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
- Niagara County Probation Department
- Niagara County Department of Social Services
- Niagara County Sheriff Office
- Niagara County Youth Bureau
- Niagara Falls City School District
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
- Niagara University
- Niagara Wheatfield Central School District
- Northpointe Council, Inc.
- North Tonawanda City School District
- NY Connects Niagara County
- Orleans/Niagara BOCES
- Our Lady of Victory Human Services
- Parent Network of WNY
- Pinnacle Community Services
- Royalton-Hartland School District
- Save the Michaels of the World, Inc.
- Starpoint Central School District
- Western NY Children’s Psychiatric Center
- Wilson School District
- WNY Developmental Disabilities Regional Office
- Youth Mentoring Services of Niagara County
What are Systems of Care?
For additional information on the Systems of Care approach visit https://nyssoc.com/what-are-systems-of-care/