BOTH STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED TO REGISTER
STEP 1 Click on link below to secure a time slot for the animal(s) you will be bringing:
Fill out the owner and animal information; this MUST be completed for EACH animal visiting the clinic at the appointment time you selected.
BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM, THE OWNER CONSENTS TO THEIR ANIMAL RECEIVING A RABIES VACCINATION.
STEP 2 Bring proof of prior rabies vaccination (if you have it)
If you require assistance with the appointment and pre-registration process, please call 716-439-7490.
Rabies Immunization Clinic Considerations:
- Pre-registration becomes available at 9 am on the first business day of the week prior to the clinic.
- Individuals who do not have an appointment will be turned away.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- You will park and walk your animal(s) to the registration table.
- There will be no restrooms available at the rabies immunization clinic.
- All animals must be properly restrained. Cats and ferrets must be in a box or carrier. Dogs must be leashed. Please no retractable leashes.
- By law, all cats, dogs and domesticated ferrets must have a current rabies vaccination from four months of age and on. Cats and dogs receiving immunization without proof of a previous rabies immunization will receive a certificate valid only for one year. Cats and dogs with proof of previous rabies immunizations will receive a certificate valid for three years.
- To receive a 3 year certificate for a dog or cat, please bring proof of prior rabies vaccine. Metal tags/licenses are not acceptable proof. Ferrets must receive vaccinations annually, regardless of previous immunization.
- If you require assistance with an appointment or the pre-registration process, please call 716-439-7490 on the first business day of the registration period.