This Prepare Niagara app will serve as a new way for the Department of Emergency Services to connect with Niagara County residents and visitors, providing information quickly and efficiently to anyone with a smartphone.
The app offers quick access to items of public interest and is easy to use. In just a few clicks, users can:
- Receive instant push notifications for severe weather
- Submit a damage report
- Quickly Browse Maps/Shelter locations
- Connect to the organization’s social media platforms
- Read the latest news and press releases
- Browse available fire training and submit applications from their phone
- Research COVID 19 information (Vaccine/testing sites.. CDC information)
- Quickly pull up you location in case of an emergency
- And more!
The Niagara County Emergency Services app is available for download for FREE in the App Store and Google Play by searching “PREPARE NIAGARA” or by clicking the following link: