2713 Niagara Falls Boulevard Niagara Falls, NY 14304 - MAP
Niagara County Parks Policy
List of Park Events
We will begin accepting shelter reservations for the 2015 season on March 1, 2015.
One of the most popular parks in the Niagara County Parks system is Oppenheim Park. The 92-acre park is located in the Town of Wheatfield. This park truly offers something for everyone.
There are three large shelters, 14 smaller shelters, and a larger band shelter available for daily rental throughout the Park. Basketball courts, volleyball courts, tennis, courts, and a splash park are all available. A small lake located in the front of the park is stocked for fishing. There are 3 restrooms and 2 playgrounds at the Park. Oppenheim Park is open from Memorial Day weekend through September, seven days a week from 7AM to 9PM.
Reservation rates are $35.00 for small shelters and $50.00 for large shelters.
View the park map for shelter locations.
- No glass containers.
- Park hours are 7 p.m.to 9 p.m.
- Splash park hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Animals must be on leashes and picked up after.
- Music must not interfere with other picnickers (this includes bands).
- No bounce houses, inflatable slides, dunk tanks, or any type of amusement rides are permissible in the parks.
- Permit is valid rain or shine. Absolutely NO refunds are given.