2713 Niagara Falls Boulevard Niagara Falls, NY 14304 - MAP
Niagara county Parks will begin accepting shelter reservations for the next season on March 1. You may contact them at 439-7950. Click Here to view a map of the park shelters.
|One of the most popular parks in the Niagara County Parks system is Oppenheim Park. The 92-acre park is located in the Town of Wheatfield. This park truly offers something for everyone.
There are three large shelters, 14 smaller shelters, and a larger band shelter available for daily rental throughout the Park. Basketball courts, volleyball courts, tennis, courts, and a splash park are all available. A small lake located in the front of the park is stocked for fishing. There are 3 restrooms and 2 playgrounds at the Park. Oppenheim Park is open from Memorial Day weekend through September, seven days a week from 7AM to 9PM.
Shelter rentals can be made by calling the Parks Division of the Niagara County Department of Public Works at (716) 439-7950, after March 1. Reservation rates are $35.00 for small shelters and $50.00 for large shelters.
- No glass containers.
- Park hours are 7 p.m.to 9 p.m.
- Splash park hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Animals must be on leashes and picked up after.
- Music must not interfere with other picnickers (this includes bands).
- No bounce houses, inflatable slides, dunk tanks, or any type of amusement rides are permissible in the parks.
- Permit is valid rain or shine. Absolutely NO refunds are given.