2713 Niagara Falls Boulevard Niagara Falls, NY 14304 - MAP
Click here to view shelter locations
Niagara County Parks Policy
List of Park Events
The Niagara County Parks Department will begin accepting shelter reservations for the 2017 season on March 1, 2017. Cash or credit card reservations can also be made in our office beginning March 1st.
One of the most popular parks in the Niagara County Parks system is Oppenheim Park. The 92-acre park is located in the Town of Wheatfield. This park truly offers something for everyone.
There are three large shelters, 14 smaller shelters, and a larger band shelter available for daily rental throughout the Park. There are charcoal grills at each shelter. Basketball courts, volleyball courts, tennis, courts, and a splash park are all available. A small lake located in the front of the park is stocked for fishing. There are 3 restrooms and 2 playgrounds at the Park. Oppenheim Park is open from Memorial Day weekend through the end of September, seven days a week.
Reservation rates are $40.00 for small shelters, $65.00 for non-electric large shelters, and $70.00 for large shelters with electric.
- No glass containers.
- Park hours are 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Splash Park hours are 10 AM to 8 PM.
- Animals must be on leashes and picked up after.
- Music must not interfere with other picnickers (this includes bands).
- No bounce houses, inflatable slides, dunk tanks, or any type of amusement rides are permissible in the parks.
- Permit is valid rain or shine. Absolutely NO refunds are given.