Homecare and Preventive Services
Niagara County Department of Health has been providing professional nursing services to Niagara County residents since 1965. The objectives of the nursing division are to promote an optimal level of health and wellness for the residents of Niagara County and to provide comprehensive services for the prevention of disease.
The Niagara County Department of Health has a Licensed Home Care Services Agency to support our preventive programs.
The Nursing Division offices are on the 3rd floor of the Trott Access Center, located at:
1001 – 11th Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14301-1201
Phone: (716) 278-1900 Fax: (716) 278-1936
Regular Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8am-4pm.
After hours, holidays and weekends, call (716) 439-7430
The public health nursing staff continually strives to achieve and maintain a high level of wellness within Niagara County by providing the following preventive services:
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP) (716) 278-1900
- Communicable Disease Surveillance (716) 278-8598
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) (716) 278-1900
- Diabetes Self-Management Program (DSMP) (716) 278-1900
- Immunization Program and Clinics (by appointment only) (716) 278-1903
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (716) 278-8212
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Program and Clinics (716) 278-1900
- Tuberculosis Control Program and Clinics (by appointment only) (716) 278-1900
Page last updated 1/15/16