Public Health and Preventive Services
Niagara County Department of Health has been providing professional nursing services to Niagara County residents since 1965. The objectives of the nursing division are to promote an optimal level of health and wellness for the residents of Niagara County and to provide comprehensive services for the prevention of disease.
The Nursing Division offices and clinic are in the Trott Access Center, located at:
1001 – 11th Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14301-1201
Phone: (716) 278-1900 Fax: (716) 278-1936
Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
After hours, holidays and weekends, call (716) 439-7430
The public health nursing staff continually strives to achieve and maintain a high level of wellness within Niagara County by providing the following preventive services:
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP) (716) 278-1900
- Communicable Disease Surveillance (716) 278-8598
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) (716) 278-1900
- Diabetes Self-Management Program (DSMP) (716) 278-1900
- Immunization Program and Clinics (by appointment only) (716) 278-1903
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (716) 278-8212
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Program and Clinics (716) 278-1900
- Tuberculosis Control Program and Clinics (by appointment only) (716) 278-1900
Click the links on the left for specific information on the different programs facilitated by the Nursing Division.
Page last updated 3/22/17