July 25, 2016
1. The Haz Mat Technician Module 1 class and the Rescue Technician Basic class, scheduled to start August 1 need more students to sign up or they will be cancelled.
2. The Middleport Fire Dept will be hosting two training opportunities: 8/4/16 Clandestine Drug Labs presented by the NCSO Drug Task force and 8/25/16 Mercy Flight Ground School. Both drills start at 1900 hrs and all are invited to attend. FD's can contact Jim Volkosh with questions or to give an approximate number of attendees at 716-628-9500. Thanks a lot !!
3. Wrights Corners Fire Company is requesting help with Fire Police on August 6th for the Fair Parade. Any fire police able to help would be greatly appreciated. Please meet at Wrights Corners Hall 1 at 4:30PM. Any questions please contact J.J. McKnight 716-870-9289.
4. The NC Volunteer Firemen’s Association is looking for volunteers to work at the Public Safety Tent during the Niagara County Fair, August 3 thru 6. Contact Darlene Gurnett at 432-2844 or Greg Robertson at 754-2199 if you are willing to donate even an hour of your time.
5. Upper Mountain Fire Company will be hosting Tactical Extrication taught by Tactical Advantage Training. The class will be held on Saturday, August 13 and Sunday, August 14. The cost will be $200 per student. If any chief has members interested or questions please contact Chief Leven at email@example.com or 969-1148.
6. The date of the Grain Bin Rescue class has been changed to WEDNESDAY AUGUST 17 at 6 PM.
7. The Fall NCCC EMS schedule is posted on the county website.
Warren J. Rathke Public Safety Training Facility (PSTF) [MAP]
5574 Niagara Street Extension
Lockport, NY 14095
Wheatfield Training Facility (WTF) [MAP]
2181 River Road
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Click here for driving directions and hotels/motels
NYS Firefighter I Skills Master List Package 2015
NYS Basic Exterior Firefighting Operations Master Skills Package
Ongoing training classes are offered through the year. Please check back frequently for an updated class schedule.
NCCC EMS PROGRAM.pdf
Fire Coordinator's Video Library