Niagara County Quicklinks
Center for Economic Development
Dept of Social Services
Environmental Solid Waste Mgmt
NY Connects Niagara County
Office for the Aging
Parks & Golf Courses
Real Property Tax Services
Thank a Vet Program
What is RACES
How do I Join?
Emergency NET Controllers
You are here:
Border Community SERVICE website
is a comprehensive database featuring information and news alerts about thousands of products currently on the market or previously available worldwide. The Web site is dedicated to keeping the public informed about product recalls, manufacturer defects, and safety concerns associated with products ranging from household appliances, lawn equipment, and vehicles, to children’s toys and food.
Erie County Emergency Management/Fire
is a new media product built on the foundations of a Web site that pioneered a thriving online community for fire, rescue and EMS personnel long before the Gold Rush to the Web. We honor those roots…and seek to improve on them.
- The Firehouse Network State and Regional News, Resources & More Access the latest news, web links, forums discussion, job openings and more in our new state resource pages, the first phase of the Firehouse Network!
Fireman's Association of NY
- The voice of volunteer fire services. We want to be your number one stop on the web for information on volunteer firefighting, training and legislation.
Genesee County Fire Wire
Lake Plains Community Care Network
is one of 19 EMS Program Agencies in New York State. These agencies are created to assist Regional EMS Councils and the Local EMS departments in activities to support and facilitate development of regional emergency medical service systems. While these organizations have no specific statutory authority, they were established to provide day to day professional and clerical staff needed to implement and support the activities of the Regional EMS Councils and REMACs. These organizations and their role is further described in Section 3003-a of Article 30
- Mercy Flight has flown more than 14,500 patient missions, as well as countless community education and training missions throughout Western New York.
Niagara County Fire Chief's Association -
Draft constitution and by-laws
Niagara County Hazard Mitigation Plan
Niagara County R.A.C.E.S. (Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service)
Niagara County Sheriff's Department
- National Incident Management System
North Tonawanda Auxiliary Police
- The North Tonawanda Auxiliary Police is a 100% volunteer organization made up of men and women who wish to serve their community. We act as additional eyes and ears for the North Tonawanda Police Department. We train throughout the year and have several details such as weekend road patrols, parades, and festivals which require our coverage. Our members must volunteer a minimum of 64 hours per quarter (192 hours per year) in active duty.
NY Association of Fire Chiefs
- Founded in 1904, today, it is one of the largest fire chiefs associations in the world and its focus now encompasses the needs and concerns of all of the emergency services.
NY State Office of Fire Prevention & Control
NYS Division of Homeland Security
NY State Purchasing & Contracts
NYS Bureau of EMS
NYS Department of Health
NYS Emergency Management Office
- SEMO and its predecessor agencies have been responsible for coordinating the activities of all State agencies to protect New Yorks communities, the States economic well-being, and the environment from natural and man-made disasters and emergencies that threaten the Empire State.
Online Fire Science Degree
Orleans County Fire Wire
- Joint announcement from the National weather service and the American Red Cross.
U.S. Fire Administration
Copyright (c) 2017 Niagara County Emergency Services
Web Design By: