The Niagara County Office for the Aging attorney offers Niagara County residents age 60 and over information and assistance with such concerns as:
- Health Care Proxy
- Power of Attorney
- Living Wills and Trusts
- Consumer Fraud
- Contractual Disputes
- Tenant - Landlord Disputes
- Home Ownership Questions
- Neighbor Disputes
- Social Security Questions
- Medicare and Medicaid Related Problems
- SSI Application and Eligibility Questions
February 2017 Attorney Schedule
March 2017 Attorney Schedule
The attorney is available on a first come first served basis at the following locations:
- Every Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. at the Niagara County Office for the Aging located at 111 Main Street, Lockport.
- At Eat Well...Stay Well Dining Program nutrition sites throughout the County. Appointments are required at some sites. Call 716-438-4020 for the schedule and to make an appointment if needed.
Services are confidential. No information provided to the attorney will be released without your permission.
Sites with phone numbers given should be called in advance to make an appointment. All others are walk-ins, which are taken in order of arrival.